fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Home Again...

We have been so fortunate to have people who have opened their homes to us...

I will just speak for myself.

I have been really blessed. Generosity and tolerance and friendship..even though I was in a mess I had created for myself.

Even those friends who 'took me to task' as they helped were awesome.

"Yes. You can sleep on the couch. Now, shut up. And stop being stupid before I slap you."

Anyhoo,

I am finally on the verge of getting my own place again. It will be so nice not to worry if I am irritating anyone. Well...irritating anyone in my own home, at least. It's a given I will continue irritating people in other settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..