fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Broke Shark Motherf#&*%#

I don't know how I have missed cracked.com, but I went there and was laughing so hard...it is a good thing I was by myself...or they would have taken me away.

This was under their "self help books that aren't very helpful" section.

Omg...

Anyway...

"Broke Shark Motherf#*$^#" is a joke Coley and I had after we were discussing the making of "Jaws"...and how their mechanical shark named Bruce wouldn't work during filming...and so Steven Spielberg ended up making the shark something you don't see directly in the beginning (which turned out to be part of the genius creepy factor)...and we were laughing so hard at what the actors might have been saying as they tried to shoot scenes with a broken shark.

Spielberg: "...and...ACTION..."
(shark approaches, catches on fire, and sinks)
Actor One: "Oh,,that's just great. Every damn time I'm submerged in the ocean with ropes attached to me,  the shark blows up and sinks..."
Spielberg: "...and.....uh...CUT....I'm so sorry..."
Actor One: (mumbling to self) "Broke shark motherf#*%$#"

I am avoiding this self-help book, I think. Although, knowing when to give up can be a virtue. As long as you try something else, and stuff.

Forward by Kanye West.

Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..