fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Saturday, February 05, 2011

It Don't Break Even...



another life



It just means different things...all of it...then and now...and there are always two sides, two perspectives.

I treasured this. I did then. I do now. I never had anything but plans for a future that included my partner in life.

Listening to inner wisdom is important, and my big lesson at this point. Others screamed it. Actions (or lack of) screamed it. Even my mind screamed it.

But the heart hears exactly what it wants to hear, even in the face of overwhelming evidence.

A special person, whom I love for a reason.

When a heart breaks, it don't break even.

I hurt. I hurt.

And I will keep my friend this time, as that is how it started.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..