fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Saturday, February 05, 2011

Here I Am Again...

Maybe backwards wasn't really backwards, but exactly what was supposed to happen.

I just can't see it yet.

A bit angry. Feel used, sort of.

It's probably just me. Processing. I seemed alone in the efforts. And the grief. "We handle things differently" only explains so much. Oh well. No directing. I will get out of my own way. Lean into it this time, instead of against it.

It is what it is.

I recorded a new song. A silly one I wrote quite a while back. I shouldn't have done that from a financial perspective...(or a lot of recent choices based on misinformation). But, I haven't given up the cruise ship idea. If someone says "Press Kit" I will be able to say "Banana."

Or at least, "here you go..." Because saying banana would just make people think I'm crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..