fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Joanne of Arc




So, it is REALLY dry in Phoenix right now. I mean, negative dewpoint. Single digit humidity.

Static electricity here is GREAT fun.

I get out of the car, I get zapped. I try to open the screen door. I get zapped. I open the fridge. I get zapped. I make eye contact with anyone, I get zapped. I think about cheese (or anything), I get zapped.

God forbid Coley and I try to get dressed within a twenty foot radius of each other. We might create an arc between us that could short out parts of Arizona. Or at least re-arrange our hairstyles. 

I am going to go try to stick the cat to the ceiling like a balloon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..