fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Rossaholics

Where the spree began..

20% off. Nobody get in the way.

awwww....


they take shopping seriously.


Ok...I did something brilliant I guess

skin care is important also


No. They can't be closed...
So, before I went to Redding for that adventure, I went on a girl's trip to Medford. To shop.

I've never done that before.

I didn't know it was even possible to try on as many outfits as they did in the time they had allotted. It was highly organized, involving multiple shopping carts, synchronized watches, store diagrams, color charts...even their own special language...

"How about this?"

"No, too bunchy up top. You need more flow, to accentuate that other thing like that one before."

"Oh, right. And the color reminds me of that one place."

"Exactly."

They spent a considerable amount of time attempting to "girl me up." It was sweet, and fun.

And exhausting.

And I still dress like I am going fly fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..