fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Friday, September 06, 2013

Mobile Bosemobile

Meet my new car, or as I like to refer to it...my mobile Bose.

It has tinted windows, heated seats, an automated moon roof, and a 6 CD Bose stereo system.

 It has dual climate control, brilliant sound reducing tires, a telescopic self adjusting steering wheel, and a Bose stereo.

It also has leather interior, and a Bose.

The seats auto adjust to each driver when you put the key in. And it has a really cool stereo. It's a Bose.

It has navigation and digital readout.

And a Bose.

It isn't my Red Rambo...but my Red` Rambo didn't have a Bose. This thing has a Bose. Did I mention the Bose? It has a Bose stereo. It can vibrate the dust off of my boots.

So, sometimes I find myself in the garage, just listening to music. On the Bose stereo. Which is apparently surrounded by a very nice car...with an impeccable maintenance record and low miles.

If it does ever develop a clang or a clunk, I probably won't know for a while. My Bose stereo might be up too loud.

This is the nicest mobile stereo I have ever owned...my Bose on wheels. My Bosemobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..