fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Friday, September 06, 2013

Playing Arizona







 So, I'm back to playing...and about to make it a focus again. The community here is incredible, active, fun, and supportive. While I'm here I am going to have fun.

Well, I already am....:)

I think I would have to make a real effort to NOT have fun. After careful consideration, I've decided to enjoy myself. I've met a lot of enthusiastic, inspiring and beautiful (inside and out) women.

 I'm having a blast. I'm fairly certain I'll be able to come out of the pool soon, as it is starting to cool down. Which is good. It's difficult to play guitar if it is on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..