fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Litigious Disgruntled Pumpkin Vaginas From Outer Space...


So, this picture was posted on Facebook...as we near Halloween. It's a very cool pumpkin carving. The person who posted it (I will refer to her here as Sharla, mostly because her name is Sharla) made the mistake of captioning it, "Awesome! Except that it sorta looks like a very disgruntled vagina..."

This set off a discussion comments thread that I can only describe as...well...

Never mind. I can't desribe it...so I'm just going to share part of it. What follows is intended for mature audiences, even though "maturity" certainly had no part in the making of this thread...

TPAJ: Told you I was coming here, Hahahaha. I'll never come close to that vagina...something I never thought I would say. Tagging JN, LOL.

SE: No, TPAJ...I assure you this disgruntled vagina has no connection with JN's page. Nothing to see here...move along. Also, I'm in no way suggesting that another equally awesome pumpkin/vagina would appear here...umm...satisfied...so to recap, neither disgruntled nor satisfied vaginas directly connected to Jo's page will featured here...today.

JB: #vaginadentata

JN: Very disgruntled vagina is not a good name for a rock band.

BM: I love ya, SE. But you need serious help. Lol.

SE: True story, BM! Haha..

JN: How did we get all 'litigious speak' regarding the disgruntled pumpkin vagina?

SE: Hahahahahaha!! Oh no, you've misconstrued my statement regarding said disgruntled vagina. I was merely stating the facts surrounding this particular day versus say...tomorrow. Litigious...haha

BM: Your vagina GRUNTS? HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!

SE: There's no way you're gonna derail this crazy train...BM...it's already there! Haha!

JN: I steadfastly herein thereby maintain that the alleged said pumpkin vagina may or may not be hypothetically disgruntled, although I can neither confirm nor deny said alleged disgruntlement, and in the possible potentiality that said pumpkin vagina may manifest a level of unsuitable disgruntlement, I assume no alleged hypothetical prior knowledge or assumption of responsibility for the mood of this gourd's genitalia.

SE: I CAN'T . BREATHE!!!

SE: AaaaaaahhhHahahahaahaa!!!

SE: Oooh my god!!!! Hahaha!!

SE: Oh seriously, that has to be a status alert!! JN...

JN: I'm on it...but I might have peed a little...

MR: OMG

MR: This whole thread just killed me.

SE: Me too! Hahaha!

SE: Attack of the disgruntled vaginas!

JN: Directed by Rush Limbaugh

SE: Starring Ann Coulter.

JN: Omg...you're good.

JN: I can't stop giggling again...

This thread is still continuing on, much like Jason from the 'Friday the 13th' movies. There are actually several threads spanning across several pages now...maybe like 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers'...

Happy Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..