fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Smells like I'm Broke



Little C asked for her own perfume this evening. I sprayed some generic "cotton candy" scent on her at the store. I just need to keep her away from Coley when shopping, as Coley is a name brand woman...and won't buy "High Karate" or "Old Spice Replica" like me. It's all "Liquid Gold in a Bottle With the Nose Bleed Inducing Price Tag....also known as 'LGBWNBIPT'"

I just had to share...

I posted "Dyke Radar Blues" on my MySpace music page. I am just amazed that I can transfer those songs from tape to CD-maybe get them all on a single format. Revisiting that part of my life has been therapeutic, and I have recently connected with an Architecture Professor who wants to play and perform for fun. A fairly young guy who had asked me out before someone at the Grill clued him in that I was, you know, Lesbanese. He's a very nice guy...and he came over for a rousing rendition of "If I Had a Million Dollars" by Barenaked Ladies. Coley rapidly left the room...but we thought we sounded great!

Felt good to play, anyway. Rico's, here we come!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:48 AM

    SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:29 PM

    Just heard you on the myspace site. It is just beautiful. Is there anything you *can't* do? :) You are too cool...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cannot believe that after ten years of poking around online for "dyke radar blues" i finally found it.

    a former g/f gave me one of your tapes, and it fell apart years ago... i'd managed to record it to mp3, but the quality was... needless to say, lacking.

    anyway... thank you for having this out there. i'd love to see the other songs that were on the tape some day... i still enjoy them, even if i have no idea what they're titled anymore LOL

    shay

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..