fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

foggy foggy dew


Uh....
Not sure what to make of the "fragrant peach" comment. That definately doesn't sound like just another innocent fruit salad comment.
Feeling better overall, after mercilessly hounding my spouse with my deep dark gloom and despair...think we actually did manage to scramble and wrestle our way to some good communication...and mutual understandings-since my wrenching emotional breaking point created that necessity to check in and compare notes.
That was useful. Our notebooks both apparently have some similar stuff in them...
Anyhoo...
back to the old same old same old...trying to locate people's teeth in the laundry, wondering who I need to call to buy elastic waist panties for a resident, working with family after a hearing aid fell on the floor and was stepped on by a nurse and crushed to dust (I literally asked him, loudly "Guess it's kinda hard to get by without a hearing aid!!!?" Response was, "Huh?"), trying to convince a resident that there are no kittens in the kitchen and that her former home is not currently a crack house, and the list goes on...
Then I come home to trade barbs with Spam, but that is purely for fun.
I'm not on the back porch eating chicken, that is for sure. Would somebody please get the water buffalo out of my room?
I like pancakes!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:02 AM

    So glad things are better for you guys. Sometimes it's good to reach out and share your despair. At least you got through. Remember, some folks are still learning to communicate. Stick with it.

    ReplyDelete

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..