fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Jesus Gizmo

So, my parents are reading books about the economy, and learning all kinds of groovy stuff. And then probably having bad dreams.

Anyway, my mom wrote me an email about it. Part of it stated,

"I mean, I KNOW I was much happier sticking my head (and feet) in the sand, and mostly ignoring these indignities & atrocities going on all around me. Learning more about them seems asinine, in reality, since we can't do anything to change anything. So what's the point, except to scare ourselves silly.?? A little knowledge is a dangerous thing! I know I have heard that somewhere, and it's so true! I think it was supposedly Jesus who said we all need to be like little children, and just play with our blocks or gizmos and not worry about tomorrow. Sounds like good advice to me."
I just liked the words "Jesus" and "gizmo" in the same sentence.
I like the sentiment too.
Love ya momgator!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..