fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around

fireweed -the most non-whiney flower around
no pansies allowed

Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Still picking things (other than my nose)...








Here is some proof that I am not dead yet. I have started playing again, and really focusing on music again...and I never regret when I do that. I am only sporadically employed, find myself cold and hungry fairly frequently, tstill end up scattered and unstable with housing, and have to walk or bike almost anywhere I go....and yet I am happier than I have been in a long time....and enjoy being alive once again. I have too many blessings to count...my incredibly supportive, helpful, patient, and loving friends among the top at the list.

I am actively working on a CD, and hope to have it completed by month's end...a long time coming to becertain. I have been invited to teach guitar through the local music store. Life just feels good. I just have some choices to make that involve my heart....not my strongest suit as history has suggested.

I am taking every opportunity to play, write, and record that I can find. see me at a coffee shop/tavern/library/fundraiser/party/studio/open mic/bbq/art walk near you...

I take requests!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY..